Access unique tools and fun features anytime, anywhere.
The MS self app is designed to help you manage your MS. With one free download to your iPhone® and/or iPad®, you’ll have 24/7 access to fun, user-friendly tools and MS-related information and advice that may be beneficial to you.
- Tell your journal how you’re feeling: Write about your moods, thoughts, and what you’re doing when you feel like sharing.
- Gain insight about your health: Search and review past entries to get a snapshot of your progress. You can share them with your healthcare team. Together, you can manage your MS.
- Arm yourself with knowledge: Staying informed is key to managing your MS. With the app’s Fact Cards, you can learn more about MS and find helpful tips and tools to keep your body and mind healthy. Finding the information you need is quick and easy too.
- Earn fun personal achievements: Tell your journal about your day, read lots of Fact Cards or explore ways to use the app to win achievements or unlock hints to score secret ones. Here are a few sample achievements:
- MS self Champion: Collect ALL journalist, non-Journalist, and non-Secret achievements to be crowned champion.
- Aspiring Novelist: Have a lot on your mind? Tell your app all about it.
- One device isn’t enough: Sync your iOS devices and make your experience seamless between two or more iPhones and iPads.
Ready to discover a fun, user-friendly app to help manage your MS?
Click the link below, or search the App Store for “MS self” from your iPhone and/or iPad today.
DISCLAIMER: The app is provided for informational purposes only. It should not be used as a diagnostic tool or as a substitute for professional medical advice from a healthcare provider. Do not use or rely on information you may obtain through the app to diagnose or treat a disease or health problem.